Sunset lover? Galle (Sri Lanka) is a must visit!
Posted on September 12, 2016
I have travelled to a lot of beaches and capturing seascapes is one of my favourite part in travel photography, but during my stay in Galle fort vicinity in Sri Lanka, i had a chance to view and photograph the sunset at Galle. I was amazed to see the beautiful colors and its hues, while i sat on the fort wall with perfect angle for my shot (I have attached two photographs above).
I recommend this heavenly spot to all the nature lovers, romantics and travel photographers.
Happy viewing guys! 🙂
Colombo, Sri Lanka. – Things To Do
Posted on August 10, 2016
Koh Samui, Thailand. – Top 15 Things To Do
Posted on August 8, 2016
- Shop at Chweng beach
- Eat at Noori India
- Buy cool Tees from DC Comics
- Visit Fishermen’s Village
- Rent a scooty
- Buy artistic silver jewelry
- Take a day’s adventure tour to Angthong National Marine Park (Enjoy snorkeling and kayaking)
- Visit the Big Buddha
- Hike at Hin Ta and Hin Yai
- Take a dip in Namaung Waterfall
- Get lost in the Secret Buddha Garden
- Meet the animals at Samui Aquarium with Tiger show
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee at the BigC Mart Samui (Best experience as compared)
- Get a massage
- Attend a Full Moon Party