Posted on February 1, 2019
Posted on January 31, 2019
Posted on January 29, 2019
Despite all your riches, water will be scarce one day. Save water!
Posted on January 28, 2019
Scenic and cultural beauty of Pakistan is no doubt a treat for any tourist!
Visit Pakistan this year to enjoy mountains and plains of Gilgit/Hunza and KPK, ancient civilization and deserts of Sindh, historical culture and food of Punjab and not to forget the virgin beaches of beautiful Gawadar!
- Excellent hotels everywhere for an average USD 100-200 per night
- Base cities can be Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Hunza and Peshawar
- Best food you will get in this region be it Pakistani, Thai, Chinese, Continental or Fast Food
- History includes centuries old Forts, Mosques, Shrines and architecture
- Uber/Careem services all over Pakistan
- Domestic flights operating from Hunza till Gawadar
- Oldest Kalasha tribe in Chitral is a major tourist attraction along with scenic beauty of Hunza/Skardu
- Helpful and courteous locals
- Also welcoming religious tourism for Sikhs, Buddhists and Hindus
- One of the finest cloth and handicrafts markets on cheap rates
- E-Visa and Visa on Arrival for many foreigners
So this summer, choose Pakistan and enjoy nature to the utmost!
Posted on January 26, 2019
Posted on January 25, 2019
Posted on December 12, 2018
While i was driving through country side (Pakistan) today, it started pouring down. It was a fusion of sun and rain, and on my left i saw this beautiful double rainbow.
Parked my car for a minute, took out my mobile phone and captured this.
Nature is not that complicated after all! 😉
Posted on November 12, 2018
Posted on August 18, 2017
Posted on July 26, 2017